Long time no write blog liao! Although I'm not so into it, it still a tool for you to express something XD Sigh...dunno why recently I can't view friends' blog through MSN, so I create this loh! Juz for fun btw = =
Yesterday, 4-5-09, ngam ngam submit one assignment, feel free a bit liao...then this morning only know BSDM assignment due on next Monday!! Walau...wa ga steam steam! Ji tao stress gao gao~ So juz now do some stress thing loh! XD Anyway, I'll do my best on that assignment! Now 12.23am liao, still doing tutorial...sigh!!
Sometimes I think I spend my time like shit, this afternoon I slept bout 3 hours! WTF MAN!
3.30pm start, I put my alarm at 4.45pm, plan to sleep for 1 hour+, mana zai.....6.30pm only get up! I was like....FUIYOH~ siao liao!
So, now I plan 2 sleep at 2am liddat, in order to chase back the time I've slept....jin eh si kau kan ee beh si! (真的是狗干他不死) Pls lah...Ngeam Tse Wei! Kah tolong sikit oh....pls know how to spend ur time wisely!! If not ah....gg liao~ >.< Ok...gtg for tutorial....next time only write la :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment