hmm, its very hard to choose a present for gals... sure we hope the person will like it,but who know rite?so, as long as u got the heart, is ok liao..
Mm...ok lah! Thanks ya! ^^If the person is u, what u want me to give u oh?
u r the second person who asked me this kind of question...but i still dunno how to answer it, although im a gal.. haha...as i said, got heart then enuff, even a small card will do.
Card I will also do, extra a present loh..hehe!Who's the first one who ask u? I thought this kinda question many ppl ask de?
hmm, its very hard to choose a present for gals...
ReplyDeletesure we hope the person will like it,
but who know rite?
so, as long as u got the heart, is ok liao..
Mm...ok lah! Thanks ya! ^^
ReplyDeleteIf the person is u, what u want me to give u oh?
u r the second person who asked me this kind of question...
ReplyDeletebut i still dunno how to answer it, although im a gal.. haha...
as i said, got heart then enuff, even a small card will do.
Card I will also do, extra a present loh..hehe!
ReplyDeleteWho's the first one who ask u? I thought this kinda question many ppl ask de?