i know who already! haha! kambateh!brother! i know you can do it! use your heart and also your beautiful voice! i will always support you!mine also use heart 1! so i believe you also can!i wan to see good result!^^
woah, got target liao eh?hope to hear good news from you^^
Hehe! Thanks all~ But will be a long long one, I won't give up be4 I confirmed~Erm...KS, are you Khai Shuang?
ya la, its me la, abo still got who? XD
Haha! I dunno mah! :p
通常哦,寫這樣了,不是要順便post照片的meh???你講是不是?!
去找namewee,跟他一起來,亂演亂唱咯!
LOL !! 我没那么 geng 啦!哈哈!:p
wow, wish u gao gao la...all the best!!!
Hoho! Thanks ler lah ^^
i know who already! haha! kambateh!brother! i know you can do it! use your heart and also your beautiful voice! i will always support you!
ReplyDeletemine also use heart 1! so i believe you also can!i wan to see good result!^^
woah, got target liao eh?
ReplyDeletehope to hear good news from you^^
Hehe! Thanks all~ But will be a long long one, I won't give up be4 I confirmed~
ReplyDeleteErm...KS, are you Khai Shuang?
ya la, its me la, abo still got who? XD
ReplyDeleteHaha! I dunno mah! :p
ReplyDelete通常哦,寫這樣了,不是要順便post照片的meh???
ReplyDelete你講是不是?!
去找namewee,跟他一起來,亂演亂唱咯!
ReplyDeleteLOL !! 我没那么 geng 啦!哈哈!:p
ReplyDeletewow, wish u gao gao la...
ReplyDeleteall the best!!!
Hoho! Thanks ler lah ^^
ReplyDelete