Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FeAR~

After missing someone, now the mood was consumed by FeAR...

FeAR of what? Yup...you are right! As you know, final exam is just around the corner so...yah...FeAR of final exammmm~!!! (Final exam date: 12th May - 2nd June)

You know what? I FeAR of something which I don't have the time to be FeAR...isn't that hilarious? Well, I mean....everyone do have a position to be FeARed by something else right?

Anyway, when I was studying just now, I found that what I FeARed, was actually happened in Year 1, in other words, I haven't improve since then!!!!! What a failure!!!!

Looking as those questions, I knew I could do it, but it's just a lot of obstacles...damn it~ T.T This is when you feel angry and sad at the same time, angry for yourself, and sad for yourself!! I know....buckle up! But I just don't know how long do I need to recover....

Seriously, I just now prayed to 天公,my grandparents, and even lord SINCERELY, I know it's not an physical approach, but at least I can feel a lil bit calm in my heart, in other words, mentally~

Every question I did, will come out these words, "考试酱子,死咯!" I'm not hoping for a very good grades, but at least not a FAIL, I FAILed in year 1 be4 and I know how's that feel, so I won't be doing that again! And seriously, actually I want a 2:1 ...

Well, is quite tough to be my audience right? Anyway, thanks to everyone who takes their precious time and have a look at my blog~ Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

  1. wah, ur exam day so long?
    mine is from 10 may - 20 may

    yeah, afraid of it...
    stressful...

    oh ya, i heard tat uwe change their rules dy,
    who fail referral, will kick out from the program, izit true??? mayb juz for year 1 students. kns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah? Got meh? Erm....maybe is the new rule loh! But anyway, who wants to fail right? Just do our best! I've failed once in Year 1, and I won't do it twice! Gambateh lah we both ^^

    ReplyDelete