Why can't I be like others? Or
Why should I be like others?
Sigh...
I asked myself this kinda question is because I really felt that I'm not good >.<
That is why I'll do my best to improve myself, but...I just keep failing...for no good reason~
Maybe it's just too many aspects for me to reach in, that's demotivating me I guess
Seriously, how could someone like you gets the heart of your friends or a girl? You don't know everything, lacking some brain cells lol~
Am I just looking down on myself? Or talking bout the truth? ...
Hah!! See? My dear readers actually stopped there and think about it, seriously it's a big matter then~
But when it comes to feeling, is it real that the matter that I mentioned above doesn't come along? Hmm...doubt that~ Every girl would like their partner to have a successful life, or at least can bring out to their friends and family...hmm...think kinda far though~ XD
Anyway, ALL THE BEST to those who are having or going to have exams! Especially UWE Year 1,2,3 students and YOU !! :p
Lastly, shoutout to previous team Nirvana.Int which had done an excellent job in F4F, and successfully crowned! Wish you guys have a great future! Hmm...imitate someone
Ciaoz~ :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment